- First, we painted a paper plate to make a spider. That's our bug of the day. We learned that a spider has 8 legs and 2 major body parts- the abdomen and the head (I thought cephlothorax might have been over a 3 year old's level) LOL
- We then did journal time- she decided to draw the bug of the day again-
- We did an S coloring sheet with spiders. Here she is looking at the spider picture with her magnifying glass. (It has been raining a lot here, so not much outside time)
- We also did Hooked On Phonics both in the book and on the computer-
- And finally we made juice pops for desert.